Sales Area Manager - territories USAJobs
Thomas Regout International B.V. is the producer of telescopic slides. We produce slides based on the new global future standards in our state of the art factories and have a strong desire to help improve the way the world works and learns.
Thomas Regout International B.V. offers a broad range of telescopic sliding solutions that help move your application in any direction: horizontal, vertical and diagonal. Next to our ball bearing telescopic slides we are also a manufacturer of linear guides and different systems and features that can be used together with our drawer slides. We deliver these slides to a variety of industrial segments both in standard and customized solutions to fulfill any sliding requirement in the market.
To facilitate our business growth and prospect new potential customers we are looking for a Sales Area Manager North America working from our Thomas Regout Inc. facility in Canton.
Our Sales Area Manager is responsible for driving strategy, planning and executing sales, and delivering client satisfaction. He or she works closely with our strategic partners and the channel community, while making our brands the market standard bearers. The SAM will drive market share and profitable revenue growth through ongoing sales pipeline development and closing activities. Prospecting is the most important added value that the Sales Manager is bringing in the team.
The ideal candidate lives in the territory.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers to whom the company can add value.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals in the sales territory
- Actively pursue new business; confer with potential customers regarding product needs; and advise customers on types of products to purchase
- Drive sales initiatives, lead, manage and follow sales cycle from beginning to end
- Provide technical and administrative product information and demonstrations to resellers and clients
- Build and strengthen relationships with key players / decision makers
- Ensure client satisfaction and establish reference clients
- Represent Thomas Regout International B.V. and its brands at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in CRM tool
- Accurately forecast pipeline development (weekly, monthly and quarterly) and report on opportunities
- Effectively present information and communicate between internal departments to manage projects (i.e. Product Management, Management, Engineering, Sales Support, etc.)
- Work in team environment
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
- Making the difference in prospecting new customers with a customer solution minded approach
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking is a must; motivated self-starter who desires success
- Good computer skills with proficiency in using the internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to understand and practice value added selling
- Proven sales success
- Ability to operate/work in a high growth & entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs
- Proven ability to work independently and to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Proven ability to make sound decisions within established guidelines
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Excellent project management and planning skills, while providing high attention to details
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
Minimum Qualification and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and a minimum of one (1) year distributor and dealer sales experience, preferably in sales of slides solutions; or combination of relevant education and experience
Special Job Requirements
- Full-time position
- Must be flexible to work for long, varied work hours at times
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Valid driver’s license
- General office and field sales environment
- Requires travel to customer facilities / long-distance or air travel as needed
- Travel to EU head quarter
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Thomas Regout International B.V. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
If you'd like to work in a fun, creative, business-casual environment that offers a comprehensive benefit package, we encourage you to apply!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And download the pdf-file of the vacancy here
Contact: Thomas Regout Inc. | 145 Bluffs Court | Canton, GA 30114 | USA