R and DMonte - Versatile Flat Mount Slide
The Versatile Flat Mount Slide, uses a patented friction guiding system instead of ball bearings. This system works with adjustable, spring biased, gliding strips and is developed and produced according to IATF 16949 standards.
The main application of this Monte is armrest guidance in the automotive industry. For this specific market we invented the HAS (Horizontal Armrest Slide). But our Monte is also suitable for other applications where constant force motion is required such as:
- mid consoles in personal cars;
- headrests in personal cars;
- lower leg seat support in personal cars:
- head rests in airplane chairs;
- trucker's bed
Custom made slides can be produced with customer specific requirements in coating, length, extension, features and mounting possibilities.
Features and benefits
- The combination of the main slide characteristics guiding, friction and stops, combined in one product
- A flat package, allowing, maximum storage capacity for the armrest compartment underneath
- Available in customized dimensions
- Constant sliding forces (10 - 20 N) depending on spring rate (smooth movement)
- No lubricant required
- Multiple stop positions possible
- Customized mounting possibilities: bayonets, screw holes, press nuts, etc.
- Gliding and stop forces guaranteed at min/max temperatures
- Surface treatment: blue or black galvanized and pre-galvanized steel
- Life cycle tested at 20 °C (68 °F) 30.000 cycles (2 kg / 4.4 lb. load)
- Competitive price/quality ratio
- Lightweight: between 250 and 400 grams, depending on configuration (length, holes, etc.)
Please visit the product page to find out more information about our customizations or download the product leaflet here. In case of customization or a question about the slide, feature, or functionality please contact a sales manager.